ACM 372-001 FALL 2011: THANKS FOR A GREAT SEMESTER!
Syllabus: SP2013 (pdf)
- Final Cut Studio: discussion forum for the legacy software
- Cambridge in Colour: online resources for photographers
- Creative Cow: creative community forum
- The Art of the Guillotine: a wesite for editors
- AVID Agility: a comprehensive guide about Avid Media Composer, written by Steven Cohen, A.C.E.
- An AFI article on Oscar winning editor Anne Coates (link)
- Ang Lee and editor Tim Squyres on Life of Pi (link)
- Saturday Night Live film unit switched from Final Cut to Adobe (link)
- Jordan Goldman on editing Homeland (link)
-- Peer Critique Form download (must submit after project screening)
-- Assignment 1 Guidelines (pdf)
-- Assignment 1 footage (download by January 19)
-- Assignment 2 Guidelines (pdf)
-- Assignment 3 media and guidelines: shared 3/18 (check your email)
- ACM Logo EPS file for black background video (link)
Course Evaluation: please complete your eCAFE survey.