ACM 372-001 SPRING 2014
- The Art of the Guillotine: a wesite for editors
- Hurlblog: a cinematography blog
- Cambridge in Colour: online resources for photographers
- Creative Cow: creative community forum
- Pro Video Coalition: media professionals community
- Splice Now: blogger: film editor Steven Cohen, A.C.E.
- Studio Daily: latest news in production and post production
- Video Rate Calculator: how much to charge for freelance work?
- Editor Kelley Dixon: breaking down "Breaking Bad" (link)
- An AFI article on Oscar winning editor Anne Coates (link)
- Ang Lee and editor Tim Squyres on Life of Pi (link)
- Saturday Night Live film unit switched from Final Cut to Adobe (link)
- Editor Jordan Goldman on editing Homeland (link)
- CNN Adopts ADOBE Anywhere (link)
- R.I.P Abby Singer (link)
APPS FOR FILMMAKERS:
- Android Prompter (Teleprompter) (link)
- iOS Pro Prompter (Teleprompter) (link)
Adobe CS6 References
- Using Adobe CS6 with Canon Cameras (PDF)
- Adobe CS6 workflow with Panasonic P2 and P2HD (PDF)
- ACM Logo EPS file for black background video (link)
Course Evaluation: please complete your eCAFE survey.