University of Hawaii at Manoa / Library & Information Science Program/ Information & Computer Sciences Dept.
Fall 2011 Course Homepage
Students: Please see the syllabus to understand the textbook situation.
Basically, you have a choice of one main textbook and should strongly consider an additonal text.
Selected Additional Links:
•Sample 615 Papers
• Writing Handbook
• The Holoholo Review (new site on WetPaint)
• Dianne McAfee Hopkins, "School Library Media Centers and Intellectual Freedom" (ALA IF Manual 5th ed.)
• ALA, Office for Intellectual Freedom
• ALA, Intellectual Freedom Round Table
•ALA, Association for Library Collections & Technical Services (ALCTS)
•ALA, Ethnic and Multicultural Information Exchange (EMIERT)
•Hawaii, DOE, School Library Services
•HSPLS Collection Development Policy
•University of Hawaii at Manoa, "Library Collection Policy Statements"
• Scholarly Publishing and Academic Resources Coalition
>>> Last updated: 4 May 2011.