Computer Lab Reservations
Computer Lab Reservations must be made by a UHWO Faculty or Staff member. Students cannot reserve the Computer Lab.
Faculty and Staff, please use the UHWO IT Help Desk Request System to submit your requests.
The UHWO Computer Lab (room E140) is available for class reservations in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Reservation requests must be made by UHWO Faculty or Staff member
- Reservation requests must be made at least 2 week in advance (the earlier the better)
- All requests must be made using the UHWO IT Help Desk Request System to submit your requests
- Making the request does not guarantee that you will get it--if you do not receive a confirmation then please send the request again (do not just assume that it went through)
- If you are requesting a time that occurs before the lab opens or after it closes, special arrangements may need to be made
- You may NOT leave students unattended in the lab--a UHWO Faculty or Staff member must be present at all times during the reservation
- There is absolutely no food or drink allowed in the lab
- There are only a total of 19 computers (and chairs) available for use in the lab
- You are responsible for any damages or thefts that occur during the reservation