Dance Program
at the University of Hawaii at Manoa
Dance Photo






Graduate Degree Program

Graduate Dance Programs at UHM include both Master of Fine Arts (MFA) and Master of Arts (MA) degrees. Students who already have completed an undergraduate degree, or who are not admitted to a regular classified graduate program, or who wish to take some courses in dance without working towards a degree, may apply for admission as an unclassified graduate student. Credits earned as an unclassified graduate student may later be applied towards a classified degree program (but consult the General Online Catalog for limitations to the number of such credits that may be applied, as well as for complete application and degree information). Applicants should also visit the Department of Theatre and Dance Web page for a complete list of links and resources that applicants will need to complete the application process.

Links and Resources
University of Hawai'i at Mānoa's Financial Aid Information
[ MA in Dance ]  [ MA Ethnology Concentration ]
[ MA Dance Education] [MFA in Dance ] [ Prerequisites ]


Contact UsDept. of Theatre and Dance Home PageUniversity Campus Home Page

© Copyright 2000, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Theatre and Dance. College of Arts and Humanities.
All rights reserved.

Updated: 08/20/09 (ptm)