Patrick's Favorite Oahu Trails
Patrick Rorie (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Subject: Pat's favorite trails
- Up Aiea Ridge down Halawa - contains a wonderful section along
the Ko'olau summit. It took me 2 hours
to get from Aiea Ridge summit to Halawa
- Haiku Staircase -
- Ka'au Crater -
- Kaiwa Ridge full moon rise from Nov. thru Feb. - the full moon comes
up right between the
- Kalena - the famous dike section is superb !
- Pu'u Keahiakahoe - "Wow" hike indeed !
- KST from Poamoho to Schofield - The KST is truely magnificent !
- KST from Poamoho to Laie -
- Ma'akua Gulch 7 ropes - theres nothing like the challenge of climbing
up steep waterfalls using ropes !!!
- Ohikilolo - haven't even done it yet but from what others have said
I know it will be one of my favorites
- Ohulehule via Kahana Valley -
- Ohulehule's Southeast ridge - incredible series of narrow dikes.
I thought Kalena's famous dike
section was outstanding until I
discovered a trail full of them !!!
- Waikane - I haven't done the valley section but the contour
trail leading up to Schofield is breathtaking although
Return to OHE top
| Return to Oahu Hike Tales |