Requests for Library material to be retrieved for you may be submitted through our catalog Hawaii Voyager.
What materials MUST be requested?
Materials from the following UHM Library collections MUST be requested through Voyager for access:
Retrieved by Sinclair Library (3rd Floor):
- Sinclair AV Center (click here for instructions)
Retrieved by the Hawaiian and Pacific Collections in Hamilton Library (5th Floor):
- Hamilton Hawaiian Collection (click here for instructions)
- Hamilton Pacific Collection
Retrieved by the Special Research Collections in Hamilton Library (Addition, 5th Floor):
- Hamilton Special Rare (click here for instructions)
- Hamilton Special Book Arts
- Hamilton Special Closed
- Hamilton Special Gorey
- Hamilton Special Juvenile
- Hamilton Special Asia Closed
- Hamilton Special East Closed
How do I get access to materials not listed above?
The UH System Libraries offer a number of other options for you to request material. See the "Get This Item" Help page for full details. Also, materials stored in open stacks are available for you to retrieve and browse through on your own. For a list of locations and availability, click here.
Do I need a UH ID card to request materials?
You do need a UH ID card to request materials located at Sinclair AV Center. For everything else that requires requesting, you do NOT need a UH ID card. Public login is Barcode 123, Last Name page. Click here for instructions.
Updated May 20, 2011.