Barrel of Genealogy Links
- is an excellent list of bookmarks for access to various
genealogy related WWW resources, sites and homepages. It also
includes a very comprehensive list of links to Civil War sites.
Your Guide To Genealogy
- includes a multitude of genealogical links arranged within specific
- Acadian Genealogy
- is a great list of genealogical links arranged alphabetically.
and Holland Family Genealogy: Genealogy Links on the Web
- provides a number of genealogical links arranged in a number of
- is a mailing list focused on genealogical research and resources
in general and on African ancestry in particular. This page serves
as a focal point for information about African-ancestored families
and for pointers to genealogical sources worldwide.
GenWeb Project [ALGenWeb]
- provides links to genealogical sites arranged by Alabama counties.
Genealogy & Cheshire, England Page
- provides a number of links to genealogical sites, surname lists,
maps, historical links, search engines and more.
Civil War Homepage, The
- "gathers together in one place hypertext links to the most useful
identified electronic files about the American Civil War (1861-1865)."
- contains a list of genealogical links related to American-French
#1 Source for Genealogy Links
- provides a list of genealogy related web links.
- includes "hundreds of links of all facets pertaining to genealogy,
aiding you in your quest for ancestral knowledge."
- Ancestor Search
- is "a directory of genealogy surnamesearch engines [with] over
400 categorized searchable databases."
- "It is the goal of this site to help online genealogist find sites
that share the same surnames. I will be listing pages according
to the names they are researching. There is also a section of specific
areas of research."
- contains links to the US Civil War genealogical Information
of Professional Genealogists: Resources
- contains a listing of professional genealogical organizations
and their addresses.
Family History Compendium
- "is an Internet resource for people researching their family tree.
It contains information on a wide variety of categories related
to genealogy, with a strong emphasis on Australian material."