Press (partial list)
In printed mass media
- Prickly City Comic Strip. Washington Post and Seattle Times, 24 September 2007.
- Jeff Hecht. The ebb and flow of Martian ice. New Scientist Magazine, page 23, 15 September 2007.
- Oliver Morton. Mars revisited. National Geographic Magazine, pages 2-31, January 2004.
- Robert Burnham. A new type of martian landslide. Astronomy Magazine, page 30, November 2003.
- Leo Kadanoff. A model of turbulence. Physics Today, pages 11-13, September 1995.
In online mass media
- Last Martian Ice Age still waning,
by rburnham, August 2012
- Slope streaks not becoming more common; survive for decades,
by rburnham, March 2012
- Mars, like Earth, has cyclical Ice Ages study says,
by Brian Handwerk, National Geographic News, September 2007
- Cambio climático: la evolución del clima en Marte
(in Spanish), September 2007
- Mars has had many, many ice ages,
by Nicholos Wethington, UniverseToday, September 2007
Undergraduate students interested in research internships can apply through the following programs:
M-SIM (Mars Subsurface Ice Model) program collection (www2.hawaii.edu/~norbert/m-sim/)
"The Third Branch of Physics: Essays on Scientific Computing".