Placement Testing Update (as of September 25, 2020)
placement Testing resumes Monday, September 28, 2020
the City & County of Honolulu COVID19 impact level at
Tier 1, we are pleased to announce the resumption of in-person
placement testing services at the Testing Center.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, there will be NO walk-in testing.
Please follow the procedures below to take your placement:
- Due to coronavirus concerns, there will be NO walk-in
- Physical distancing measures are being strictly enforced.
- If you are sick or have signs of illness, you will be
asked to leave and reschedule for another day.
- Face masks are required while waiting to be serviced and
all times during testing. If you are not wearing a face
mask when you come in for a testing appointment, you will
be asked to leave and reschedule for another day.
1: Obtain a placement test referral from your academic advisor
2: Schedule your test appointment only AFTER getting your
are limited -- please schedule an appointment only AFTER you
have been referred to take your placement.
your placement test appointment: http://www.registerblast.com/Kapiolani
* Appointments must be made within 14 days, but no less
than 3 days before your desired test date.
* Dates that fall outside of these ranges will NOT be
* The information you submit will be used to create your
* You will be asked to put the name of the person (or
office) who referred you for testing.
3: On your scheduled test day:
at the testing center 10 - 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
a photo ID (Drivers license/permit, State ID, Military ID,
School ID, Permanent Resident Card, etc)
your own pen / pencil
paper will be provided by the testing center.
fees $25 (if applicable) are payable by cash only. Exact
amount only, no change can be given.