of the Sorcerer's way
- I. What is the true nature
- The universe and everything
in it is made up solely of energy. There are no objects, just
energy. This energy emanates from a force (The Eagle) and radiates
throughout the universe (The Eagle's Emanations) as an infinite
number of energy fields.
- Humans are energy bubbles
(luminous eggs) that arise from one of the 48 energy fields
associated with the earth.(Great Bands of Emanations) There are
other non human bubbles arising from 7 different bands called
- Humans begin perceiving
when a vibrating portion of their emanations inside the luminous
egg matches a vibrating portion of outside emanations and fixates.
The place where fixation occurs
inside the luminous egg is known as the assemblage point. The
assemblage point is where perception takes place.
- The position of the assemblage point
determines what a human will perceive.
- If the assemblage point is fixated
habitually on one spot, this is called the first attention.
- If the assemblage point fixates
somewhere other than the habitual spot, this is known as the
second attention. (nagual)
- If the assemblage point fixates on all
spots at once, this is known as the third attention. (fire from
- The purpose of humans is to enhance our
awareness through our life experiences then be taken back up into
the Eagle as food.
II. Why can't humans
perceive the true nature of reality?
- When humans are born, their assemblage
point is very fluid and babies perceive many different things.
- As babies get older, the assemblage point
begins to fixate habitually based upon what people teach the baby.
(tonal of the times)
- The habitual fixation of the assemblage
point is reinforced daily so that all of our available energy is
used to keep it there. (ego) Our perception of reality therefore
becomes fixed for life.
III. How can humans
perceive the true nature of reality? (The Sorcerer's
- To experience the true nature of reality, a
person has to move the assemblage point from its habitual
position. (called stopping the world)
- To move the assemblage point, humans have
to free up some of the energy keeping the habitual assemblage
point in place by
- impeccability, recapitulation,
not-doing, gazing, tensegrity, right way of walking, dreaming,
etc. (This is the bulk of the Sorcerer's Way)
- being frightened, scared, starved,
anything where the ego doesn't concentrate on
- After enough energy is freed up and the
assemblage point is becoming fluid, the person then tries to
permanently move their assemblage point into a different position.
(losing the human form)
- After a person loses the human form or
moves the assemblage point permanently, they are making decisions
about their life based on reality as energy. They are in flow with
nature and act accordingly with it, no matter how strange their
actions may seem to a "normal" person. They are considered
What is the ultimate
goal of the Sorcerer's Way?
- To enter the third attention which would
allow them to bypass being food for the Eagle.
Guide to the books:
DJ - The Teachings of Don Juan
SR - A Separate Reality
JTI - Journey to Ixtlan
TOP - Tales of Power
SRP - The Second Ring of Power
EG - The Eagle's Gift
FFW - The Fire from Within
POS - The Power of Silence
TAOD- The Art of Dreaming
TSC - The Sorcerer's Crossing (Taisha Abelar)
Back to the main page.