|last updated Wed Mar-18-2009 09:55|
- File the record into the database
- Ensure that there is an OCLC 035 tag. If there is not, once the piece(s) are done, route to PENDINGTOBEDETERMINED, so that the record can be uploaded to OCLC.
- BAM the bib record, editing to correct errors reported in the BAM. Pay special attention to the series statements, as the rules and indicator codings have changed. Bounce bib records with 490 0 series statements or 830 0 no Authority record statements to Nancy for Authority work.
- Edit the existing MFHD (for single piece or multiple pieces; base the coding on the 300 tag in the bib)
- add 866 tag(s) if appropriate
- Create ITEM(s)
- add volume⁄part designation(s) to Enumeration line, if appropriate
- Count stats as 1 piece under Prelim, do not count added copies or volumes. If multiple locations including HAWN or PACC are involved, count the initial stat under HAWN or PACC, as appropriate.
- Shelve in Adaptive IN CATALOGING area