Palolo Elementary School
The tutoring program is an after-school program designed to provide students with the extra help they need to succeed in school. Participating students are in kindergarten through grade 6 and have either solicited extra help on their own, or have been asked by the faculty to attend.
- Addresses: 2106 10th Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96816.
- Site Contact: Henrietta Clemons, 733-4700 (tutoring), Theresa 733-4706 (outreach and events).
- Training: 1/19/07 at Palolo Elem. Library. (If you missed it and still want to tutor, contact Ulla Hasager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Duties: Tutor children in various academic subjects and reading, help children with homework and cultural activities/event preparation, parent involvement.
- Days & Times: Fexible.
- Faculty Contact: Veronica Ogata, 734-9833, KCC, Olona 213; email@example.com.
- Academic Potential: For students interested in pursuing a career in elementary education, social work, counseling, or any liberal arts students.
Home | Adopt an Ahupu‘a | Palolo Pipeline | SHINE | Kaka‘ako | Other | Forms | Contact Us | University of Hawaiʻi | College of Social Sciences | University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa | Ethnic Studies Department