Discounts on Airfare Reservations & Car Rental
make reservations directly to Kahului, Maui (OGG)
Meeting Services Desk is open everyday from 5 am to midnight CST
Authorization Number A0476AB
- Valid for 5% discount travel from all markets where American Airlines, American Eagle, AmericanConnection Service and all oneworld carriers (collectively "America Airlines") provide service for US/CAN, Puerto Rico, USVI, Bahamas, Bermuda, Europe, Japan, and Mexico point of sale only.
- Not valid for use in conjunction with any other discounted type fare, i.e. Senior, Child, Mlty./Govt., non-discountable excursion fares.
- Discounts will apply to discountable fares where American Airlines, American Airlines codeshare, or oneworld alliance partners are involved (Cathay Pacific Airways, Iberia, AIRLingus, British Airlines, Qantas, Finnair, and LANAir.) AA must be the governing carrier.
- The use of American Airlines codeshare will require that one segment of the itinerary be on AA metal. This does not apply where travel is wholly on Alaska Airlines within the US.
- Discounts not valid on Zone fares.
- Minimum two night stay, mamimum 30 day stay.
- For more details, refer to American Airlines Group & Meeting Travel
special car rental discounts in conjunction with this offer, contact Avis 1-800-228-4341,
AWD number B136001
bookings directly with ATA, phone 1-877-282-4322
Meeting & Convention Desk is open 8 am to 7 pm EST, Monday - Friday
Tell agent you are with Maui Community College
and provide your Convention Code (MC50353)
- 15% discount
on A - Business Class, Y/H - Coach Class and 5% discount on M/L/B - Coach Class
apply to travel from 23 July to 13 August 2006
a travel agent, explain that there is a negotiated convention discount
with ATA. Travel agent must email
email@example.com and request ticketing
instructions for ISISA 2006 Conference at Maui Community College, convention code MC50353. Email must contain the agency name, address,
ARC number, and Pseudo City code. Contract and ticketing instructions will be mailed to agent for ticketing in one business day.
United Airlines – the “Official Airline”
Phone 1-800-521-4041 (US & Canada)
Meeting Desk is open Monday thru Friday from 8 am to 10 pm ET and Saturday and Sunday from 8 am to 8 pm ET
Meeting ID Number 537TF
Discounts apply to travel from 23 July to 9 August 2006
- Discounts apply to travel on United, TED, US Airways, and Air Canada for travel in or between the US; Canada; Carribean; San Juan, Puerto Rico; US Virgin Islands; and Mexico beaches.
- For tickets purchased more than 30 days prior to travel, the following discounts apply off published fares in these classes
- 7% for Q, V, W, S, T, and L;
- 10% for M, E, U, and H; or
- 15% for F, A, P, C, D, Y, and B.
- Discounts for each class are 5% LESS when tickets are purchased with 30 days of travel.
- Discounts do not apply to internet only fares, companion, travel industry G class, contract, bulk, convention zone fare, tour conductor, children, family plan, government, group, military, senior, student, youth, infant, tour basing, Round the World, Circle the Pacific, Visit USA or any private fares.
For special car rental discounts in conjunction with this offer, have the reservation agent transfer you directly to a rental agent, or you may contact them directly
- Budget 1-800-214-6092, discount code reference number X914201
- Avis 1-877-289-2611, discount code reference number K019303