- Here is the Final Exam Solution.
- Revised schedule posted; final project requirements
posted on the Course Information page.
- Assignment 4 posted on Assignments page.
- Corrected assignment 3, problem 2 to add an AGR feature
to "showed" in the lexicon and to add the Noun "pool" to the lexicon.
- Assignment 3 posted on Assignments page.
- Here is the Midterm Solution.
- Assignment 2 solution posted on Assignments page.
- Assignment 2 posted on Assignments page.
- Revised solution to assignment 1 posted on Assignments page.
- A student pointed out that the N-Gram Extract program
online does not count correctly and misses some but not all
sentence-ending bigrams such as "dog SE" and "cat SE". I tried the
file upload version and it does count correctly, but it does not list
the bigrams that occur only once (only those that occur twice or
more). So my recommendation for you is to count the bigrams by hand
(that's why I gave you such a small corpus) and check your hand counts
against the online file upload counts.
- Assignment 1 is posted on the Assignments page.
- Please read the Course Information and Schedule pages. Readings for each week can be found on the Schedule page.
David N Chin
Last modified: Sun Jan 13 01:04:40 HST 2008