- The specs for the AI Shootout Group Presentation and the Final Project AI Shootout report are posted on the Assignments page. Also check the Final Project AI Shootout specs for updates on teams and the new shootout.conf file.
- The final exam cannot be moved later because at least one student has a final exam for another class right after ours. So see you at 7:30 a.m. at the employee/vendor entrance at the loading dock off Maile Way (between Hamilton Library and Hamilton Library Addition).
- Added to Laulima's Resources, bzflag_boost.zip, which is equivalent code to today's (10/2) in-class code, except this integrates Boost's A* planner with BZFlag instead of YAGSBPL. Feel free to use whichever one you find easier to understand.
- Today's (10/2) working code for integrating YAGSBPL into BZFlag is posted in the Resources section of Laulima. The only change from the in-class version was to move the didAstar=true statement to the then part of the if(!didAstar) rather than the else.
- See the Resources section for how to set up Properties to debug bzflag. Also, look on Laulima's Resources for the Quiz Solutions.
- I've changed my office hours from Tuesdays & Fridays to Tuesdays 9:30-11:30 & Thursdays 9:30-10:30 effectively immediately. But all of you are welcome to stop by my office anytime I am in, office hours or not. If I'm too busy to talk to you, I'll let you know and reschedule.
David N. Chin / Chin@Hawaii.Edu