Executive Committee Meeting AGENDA go to minutes
, Ka Lama 102
8:00 am, Ka Lama 102
Attendees: Pat Adams, Malia Davidson, Pam Hoopii, Diane Meyer, Karen Muraoka, Jeannie Pezzoli, Frances Segundo, Alvin Tagomori, David Tamanaha, flo wiger,
1. Data dialog for English presented by Jeannie. May be interested to follow up and know compass results
· Jeannie noted that not all compass score results were available – flo will follow up, perhaps TLC can post results in banner.
2. Program Health Indicators
· Jeannie completed the Executive summary report requested by the University Systems office for their presentation to the BOR for MCC which includes a variety of data. Jeannie will make the report accessible online
· Several of
· Operational Data System – has available information for program health indicators, but still working on logistics.
3. Supplemental Budget Execution Plan – the status of filling the new positions were discussed and all seem to be on schedule
4. Student center renovation – will be starting soon.
5. Biennium budget preparation – has been submitted and is available online. It is important to note that it will probably still undergo revisions and should not be considered as a final biennium budget proposal. Appreciation expressed to David & his staff who met the short turn around deadline.
6. David reviewed the updated Facilities
Use Policy which will be implemented
· Adjusted electricity costs to reflect our increases in electricity
· Included a rate for “off business hours” usage
· Discussed pros & cons of increasing parking usage fees
· Paina will be included when Culinary faculty are available for input and will be added later
7. Campus leadership workshop dates – tabled for future meeting.
8. Alvin reported that Spring 2007 Commencement will be at 7pm at the MACC because the earlier time is committed to Baldwin High School. Options and challenges were discussed. It was suggested that the commencement committee revisit other options to accommodate our changing needs.
9. Diane reviewed the accredition report timelines and encouraged input.