Click here to download the LSAT Preparation Program application form.
Applications for the summer 2009 program are due Friday, May 15, 2009 and should be postmarked no later than Thursday, May 14, 2009. The required Diagnostic LSAT is scheduled for Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 2515 Dole Street in Classroom 1. Applicants should arrive by 8:45 am and the test will begin at 9:00 am.
If you want to receive updates about the program, please sign-up for our e-mail list.
Native Hawaiians interested in participating with the LSAT Preparation class must submit a completed application.
Applications are due by 5/2/08, and should be post marked no later than 5/1/08. You must also participate in the mandatory diagnostic LSAT for consideration.
Download the LSAT Prep Application Form
Mail applications to:
'Ahahui O Hawai'i
Richardson School of Law
2515 Dole Street
Honolulu, HI 96822
What to bring to the Diagnostic LSAT
Mandatory Diagnostic LSAT
Applicants to the program must complete a diagnostic LSAT administered through 'Ahahui O Hawai'i, prior to being considered for admission into the program.
LSAT Prep Applications must be submitted prior
to test taking. Applications are due by 5/2/2008, and should be post marked no later than 5/1/2008.
- Date: Saturday, May 3, 2008
- Time: 9 am
- Location: Classroom 1 of the William S. Richardson School of Law
- Parking: $3 payable at the guard shack on the way to the Stan Sheriff Center. After paying parking fee, you may turn around and park in the law school parking lot.
Please do not bring the following to the Diagnostic LSAT
- 2 pencils
- Sweater or Sweatshirt - it can get cold!
- Please refer to the LSAC Regulations for more details