How to Join
The Accounting Club welcomes all students at the University of Hawaii at Manoa.
Fill out a
Membership dues: $40 per semester with
Cash and checks are accepted
Make checks payable to: UH Accounting Club
Turn in Application and Dues
University of Hawaii Shidler College of Business
2404 Maile Way BusAd E402
Honolulu, HI 96822
Achieving active status is not a requirement to be in the club, although we strongly encourage all members to be active. Obtaining active status in the Accounting Club provides many benefits, including:
- Being recognized at the end of the semester
- Having your resume included in a resume booklet that will be sent to various firms
- Obtaining valuable knowledge and experience from participating in a variety of events and interacting with different people.
To obtain active status, you must attend and actively participate in a set amount of all the Accounting Club's offered events. Mandatory events can not be waived unless otherwise approved by the executive board. Active status can not be achieved without fulfilling mandatory events requirements.
View the list of
Active Status Requirements
Required events may be waived by participating in any other additional event.
Required events may also be waived by fundraising an additional $15.
- One event equals one waiver.
- To waive an event using the General Meetings, you must attend all 5 meetings.
- To waive the General Meetings, only one additional event is needed to waive the 3 General Meetings.
- Only a maximum of two waivers will be allowed.
- Members are required to attend at least one required event in each category to make active status.
To waive an event please complete and submit a Waiver Form
. Use one form for each waiver.